Thursday, April 29, 2010

'09 National Championship



The trip out to Ohio took almost five and a half hours. The weather was bitter cold, but thatdidnt stop Cadbury from Jumping her heart out (Don't be fooled by my shorts, I wear them year round).

Cadbury started the weekend out low and progressed upwards. Her first jump was at 15'4" and increased to an 18'7" to secure the top seed in Junior finals. Cadbury led the first round in Junior finals with a 19'0" jump matching her personal best.



One team left to go before we clenched the win with our first jump; and they out jumped us by 3". Cadbury and I put on our game faces (see pic below) and tried to outdo our personal best. We came up a little short....



I could not be HAPPIER with my 8 month old little girl for showing she was the second best Junior jumper in the nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment